Your Way to Islam
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
THE NAME OF ALLAH
) يَاأَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ (
Meaning: "O you people, adore your Lord who created you and those who came before you, that you may have the chance to be righteous." [Al-Qur'an 2:21]
Your Way to Islam
An invitation to all to join the faithful in their progress to Allahís blessing:
)وَمَنْ يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُولَئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَئِكَ رَفِيقًا(
Meaning: 'Those who obey Allah and His Messenger are in the Company of those who are blessed by Allah, Prophets, The Sincere (faithful), the Witnesses (Martyrs) and the Righteous (who do good), and what a beautiful fellowship!" [Al-Qur'an 4:69]
1. Behold all that is around you on earth: things, plants, insects, animals, birds and fish...
2. Donít you see that they have accurate systems governing and guiding their life?
3. Behold all that is above you in space: sun, moon, planets, stars, clouds, wind ... etc., are not they all functioning properly and accurately and rendering valuable services to our life on earth?
4. Think of yourself, of your organs, of your numerous and efficient body systems, how they are cooperatively functioning to secure healthful life for you!
5. Who created all these fantastic things? Who established their accurate systems? Who is controlling this huge and complicated universe?
6. No one dared so far to claim creating, or being able to create, any single thing, even a hair!!
7. The Creator and The Sustainer of all these Creatures is One only; if there were more than one there would have been confusion in the heavens and the earth! That One is Allah (the only true God).
8. It is very logical, then, to acknowledge this fact, to know our Creator and Provider, to be grateful to Him, and to submit ourselves and our life to His Wise and Merciful Guidance.
9. Our Creator has endowed us with intellect to understand, and with freedom to choose the right path.
10. Allah has showed us the right path through His Messengers sealed by Muhammad, and His Books completed by Al-Qur'an.
11. In front of us there are two ways: one is leading to bliss in this life and in the Hereafter, that is Islam.
12. The other is leading to misery and loss in this world, and to eternal punishment in the Hereafter. Choice is in our hands, what are we going to choose? May Allah guide us into the Right Path! Amen!